Our second annual coat drive us underway through the leadership of Brother Doug Lynch.
- Collection bins are out on the school playground and also on Snowball Lane
- Promotional announcements are on the parish website, in the bulletin, and distributed to all School families.
Most importantly, coat donations started at our last food drive and continue throughout this week.
How Can You Help?
- Donate some coats
- Pass on this notice to many others so they may contribute
- We need some manpower for the following:
- Help collect the coats on Saturday, Nov. 13th from 8:30 to 11:00 am. We may also receive some food donations which we will accept.
- Volunteer to check the coat collection bins during this week (driving up to St. Bridget to take any coats in the bins and holding them for Doug or bringing them on Saturday Nov. 13th.
Please let me know if you can volunteer, or let me know at tonight’s KofC meeting.
Thanks, Brothers. Like last year, let’s knock this out of the park!!