I hope you are well and having a sweltering summer! 😊
The next Parish Food and Items Drive sponsored by the Knights of Columbus is in just a couple of weeks. It takes place on Saturday, August 15th from 10:30 to 1:00 pm (delivery immediately following) and again is on the blacktop of St. Bridget Church. The beneficiary of contributions (both food and school supplies) is Commonwealth Catholic Charities (CCC).
We are promoting the Food Drive now and the church has been very helpful:
- The church has sent a couple of emails to the parish that include an announcement of the food drive
- The food drive is in the Announcements section on the home page of the St. Bridget website
- It will be mentioned during announcements at Masses
Please help this to be a success by promoting the food drive in your family, with friends, and other St. Bridget networks.
What can you do?
- Buy some food and school supplies to contribute at the food drive
- Send the attached PDF to your family and friends
- Forward this email with your message to others with the image of the flyer (below)
- Ask your contacts to send the flyer or image on to others
- Sign up to help during the food drive!
General message for your emails:
Thank you for your generous donations to the parish food drives being sponsored by the St. Bridget Knights of Columbus. Our next parish food and items drive will take place on Saturday, August 15th from 11 am to 1 pm on the parish parking lot. Food items, school supplies and gift cards will be collected for Commonwealth Catholic Charities. Please help fill their food pantry and to support children as they get ready to go back to school! Please visit our parish website and see the parish emails that suggests the food items and school supplies to donate. Thank you again for your wonderful generosity!
Thanks for helping push the word out about the food drive! Let’s make this the biggest food drive yet!
Fraternally, John K. McCulla
Council 5476, Knights of Columbus, St. Bridget Catholic Church
6 Clarke Road, Richmond, VA 23226 – 804-306-2488