Subject: Gary Port> Knights of Columbus Meeting Room Fix Up Requests 8/16/13
Great seeing you today and discussing some of the Rectory Basement Upgrades
- You plan to talk with Msgr Carr’s helper to confirm her usage of the bathroom next to the washing machine room.
- I mentioned that the toilet there is not working and should be repaired or removed altogether.
- I mentioned that our KofC plans to host some events that require a few bathrooms to accommodate the 20-30 mostly men that will attend these.
- This toilet contains some human urine and at its side is a rusted catch basin full of water.
- With your approval >>I will call the local plumber (in the bulletin) and Michaels and Sons to get estimates to fix or replace or remove, (based on your decision)
- We discussed the back storage room where you are to install ballasts to make the light function properly.
- We did not discuss what to do with what is stored there.
- We discussed the refrigerator which we hope to assemble tomorrow Saturday August 17.
- You mentioned if we are to keep beer or wine overnight we must provide a lock to prevent others from partaking .
- You plan to look at the tile flooring next week and determine the best course of action to replace it or do an upgrade.
- I mentioned that there is a inoperative fluorescent fixture in our Kof C meeting room near the sink, and will replace the bulbs.
- I mentioned that I plan to shave the upper left corner of the KofC entry door to allow it to close completely.
- We have completed the Yellow wall painting
- We sanded and primed the base board at the foot of the stairs and hope to paint it and do some trim with the dark brown trim paint you have provided.
Please connect with me to confirm you received this and let me know what else I can do to move these items forward toward completion.
Thank you! Gary 741-8666